Family law matters can be complex, involving a number of different factors. Being represented by a lawyer whose sole focus is on this complex area of law ensures that your personal situation will be looked at comprehensively and all priorities addressed.
I am divorce attorney Leonard A. Weitzman. I apply my nearly 30 years of focused legal experience to helping my clients resolve matters effectively. If you are contemplating divorce and are beginning the process of selecting a lawyer, contact my Bridgewater, New Jersey, office to schedule an initial consultation. Call (908) 458-9098.
My Areas of Practice
My Somerset County legal practice is truly comprehensive and designed to meet client needs in all areas of family law, including:
- Divorce, including divorce for individuals of substantial means
- Child custody, including questions about grandparents' rights and parental relocation/move-aways
- Child support, including issues related to college tuition, and modifying and enforcing support orders
- Alimony and spousal support
- Asset and debt division, including questions about complex assets like business property, bonuses and commissions, and retirement accounts
- Same-sex relations such as domestic partnerships and civil unions
- Spousal abuse, child abuse and all forms of domestic violence
Whatever your specific need, I welcome the opportunity to sit down with you, learn about your family and explain how I can help. I will always treat you and your children with the utmost respect and do what I can to minimize conflict, perhaps using mediation rather than litigation to resolve the dispute. My ultimate goal is to use the legal process to guide you and your family into a bright future.
Contact the Law Offices of Leonard A. Weitzman in Bridgewater
No matter where you live in New Jersey, I am prepared to advise you throughout the legal process and help you achieve your family law goals. Call (908) 458-9098 or send me an email to schedule your initial consultation. I respond promptly to all inquiries.